Wednesday 14 August 2024

My Book collection by Donald Hedges

 I have now got 15 titles in my collection. These are as follows:-


The Author's Art - How its done - Kindle Amazon Publishing (Paperback and Kindle EB)

I Was that Boy - Autobiography - Kindle Amazon Publishing (Paperback and Kindle EB)

Travelogue - London and the South East - Kindle Amazon Publishing (PB and EB)

Dans le Role du Garcon - Kindle Amazon Publishing (EB)

In the role of Boy - Kindle Amazon Publishing (PB and EB)

Harley Street Murder  - Kindle Amazon Publishing (EB)

Depression my personal journey - Kindle Amazon Publishing (PB and EB)

Essays - Kindle Amazon Publishing (PB)

Murder at the Vestry - Amazon Kindle Publishing (PB)

Murder at the Manor - Amazon Kindle Publishing (PB)

I hope you will research these titles on Amazon and buy them. They are all very interesting and the autobiography does actually talk to you; it's takes the reader along with the author. In terms of the fact books you may also enjoy "The Author's Art". It shows how I wrote my autobiography and how you can write one as well. It details how other things are written, as well. .




No comments: