Monday 13 September 2010

Tax need not be taxing.






Welcome to the relaunched blog. Top of my agenda today is the amount of uncollected taxes which are to the extreme detriment of HMRC. The amounts in fact are totally and absolutely staggering and could be as much as £128BN according to the tax pundits. So I ask why it is the Osborne, Cameron and Co are not dealing with the matter in the way that they should, instead of bantering on about benefits scroungers and knocking a further £4BN of the benefits bill.

This staggering amount of taxes uncollected and evaded must be at an all time high and I have already communicated with my MP to ask why this ConDem government is not doing something about it. Watch this space for future results. In the meantime I am flabbergasted by the sheer scale of the monies owing.

1 comment:

sanki pagal said...

The figure of tax uncollected is very high in my country also.

But we have to solve this problem.

We should help governmetn in making simplier tax law structure in country. That will surely help in collecting taxes easily.